§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Rules define the conditions for entering into and performance of a sales contract for products of Beauty Cosmetics Ltd.via an online store operated at www.bcosmetics.com. In accordance with Article. 384 of the Civil Code, the Rules are a part of the contract between the Beauty Cosmetics Ltd. company and the client.
2. The owner of the online store isBeauty Cosmetics Limited Liability Company with headquarters in Wroclaw, Address: ul. Korfantego 19, 53-021 Wroclaw, registered with the District Court for Wroclaw-Fabryczna in Wroclaw, VI Department of the National Court Register in the Register of companies under the number KRS: 0000072803, NIP (tax identification number): 899-24-30-528, hereinafter referred to as "Seller".
3. Rules are published onwww.bcosmetics.com
4. The online store is used to form purchase contracts between the Client and Seller.
5. The client is the party making a purchase from Beauty Cosmetics Ltd.via an online store www.bcosmetics.com.
6. The client becomes the owner of the goods at the moment of making a full payment for it.
7. To matters not covered by these Rules the provisions of existing laws shall apply.
8. Contact with the store is possible via a website www.bcosmetics.com after logging in, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and by telephone: +48 71 339 72 00.
§ 2 ONLINE STORE
1. All the products offered by the online store are new, free of physical and legal flaws.
2. All the quoted prices are in zł currency and specify the gross value.
3. The information contained on the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, they are an invitation to form a contract within the meaning of. 71of the Civil Code.
4. Specifying correct data in the order form is the condition of fulfilling the order.
§ 3 SUMBITTING AN ORDER
1. The offer of the store can be found in the section Products – Store.
2. The Client chooses products by using the “Add to the cart” option, at which point the products are automatically added to the virtual cart on the website. The number of products can be edited on the cart’s content page.
3. To finalize the order, select "cash", the system automatically goes to the order form. The form should be completed with all the data marked with * in order to obtain valid data to be sent.
4. To cancel your order, please contact Beauty Cosmetics Ltd. by phone at +48 71 339 72 00 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Order cancellation is possible until the dispatch of the shipment by the store owner.
5. Submitting an order takes place after completing the form by the Client and selecting "confirm the order". The system automatically sends an e-mail to the Client to confirm the made purchase.
6. The Client cannot cancel the order if it has been fulfilled (after collecting and paying for the package).
§ 4 PAYMENT, ORDER FULFILLMENT
1. The Client chooses the shipping and payment method when submitting an order.
2. The Client can choose a payment method from among those specified on the website.
3. The available payment options are: prepayment to the company account via Platnosci.pl, transfer form and payment on delivery.
4. Prepayments are booked on the company account: Kredyt Bank PL52 1500 1168 1211 6007 2967 0000.
5. Upon choosing prepayment to the company account via Platnosci.pl, the Client is redirected to the website of their Internet bank where they can complete all the steps necessary for the transfer to take place.
6. Upon choosing the payment method on delivery, the Client is obligated to pay for the product the moment it is received.
7. The order is forwarded to be fulfilled after submitting the order or crediting the payment on the company account, which depends on the chosen shipping option. If the payment is credited on a day off from work or during a holiday, the order is executed on the next working day.
§ 5 SHIPPING
1. Shipping of the order is carried out through: UPS courier (Standard, Express), housings 24/7 or call and collect.
2. Shipping of the order by UPS courier service is performed during the: UPS Standard - 3 to 4 working days from the date of order (at a price of 16zł), for UPS Express - up to 2 working days from the date of order (at a price of 25zł).
3. Shipping of the order via housings 24/7 is completed with 5 to 7 working days since the date the transfer is credited – or upon choosing housing on delivery – from the date of submitting the order. Cost - 6.99zł. For orders over 100zł the delivery via housings is free of charge.
4. Receiving the order is possible from 9.00 to 16.00 in the office at ul. Korfantego 19 in Wroclaw, after having informed us about the term of reception or the chosen BC Info point.
Full rules ofBeauty Cosmetics online store are available in “purchasing rules”.
§ 6 RETURNS, COMPLAINTS, GOODS INCONSISTENT WITH THE CONTRACT
1. Each Client has the right to return a purchased product and filling a complaint.
2. According to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the customer has the right to return the goods without giving any reason within 10 days from the receipt of order. The Client is obliged to return the ordered products within 14 days from the date of notification of withdrawal.
3. The cost of returning the order is covered by the Client.
4. Returned goods should not bear traces of use by the customer and should be returned in a non-deteriorated condition.
5. Latent defects of the products and their quality are subject to complaints.
6. Each complaint is dealt with individually within 14 days, in accordance with the Act on the complaint, a complaints that is not dealt with within 30 days from the date of filling it shall be considered favorably.
7. If a complaint is considered favorably, the Client has the right to choose the consideration form. The Client receives a refund or the product is replaced for a new one.
8. Beauty Cosmetics Ltd. is not responsible for delays in delivery resulting from errors of providers listed in § 5.
9. The company also points out that the graphical elements of www.bcosmetics.com website are not for sale, unless specified otherwise.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Personal data is protected and processed in order and to the extent specified in the Act of 29.08.1997 "On Protection of Personal Data" (Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883.).
2. These Rules take effect on 01.10.2011.